Thursday, October 15, 2009

How I Explored Panama

Taking advantage of a ticket at bargain prices, I left for Panama City.

The capital resembles the ruins of ancient Troy, a layered cities. They range from the old cities destroyed by pirates in 600, passing through the picturesque 'Old Town to the modern city of skyscrapers button and banks. Inevitable visit to the famous canal locks at Miraflores, where I had the opportunity to see two passing merchant ships.

Also peculiar de las Americas bridge spanning the channel allows a tenuous link between the two Americas.
The next evening when I arrived with a bus I have reached the extreme north of the country and the country with a boat I reached Almirante Bocas del Toro.
This is a set of islets that border the Caribbean Sea. Breathtaking landscapes where apparently perт it rains a lot.

You there are places for diving, hiking, snorkeling.
Back on shore I headed to David, in the central cities of the country, where I stayed. Whether in the cities' has nothing special, but и a convenient starting point for visiting the cities of Boquete Mountain (1600 m). Colorful flowers, nurseries and park in the Baru volcano 'form a frame for a more' cool.

Again David Ho continued along the Pacific coast south to Laslajas.
Here are some really quaint beach huts, where for 6dollari I could stay.
The country (about 5km from the cabins) for breakfast and dinner came a boy to cook. At 7 pm about the electric current was cut off and we remain very romantic candlelight with the ocean roaring in his ears.

The next day I again went to the bus station and took a bus to San Jose, Costa Rica, where I spent about 5 days on the beaches of Tamarindo.

Back in Panama City the day before departure to Malpensa, I visited the ruins of Spanish fortifications of 600 to Portobello and I went on the Isla Grande in about 2 hours away from the capital in the Caribbean Coast, a place on the weekend of wealthy Panamanians.

All the way I moved through a capillary and economic network of bus, never run into situations that could be called dangerous, and indeed 'the remarkable hospitality and welcome these people very often while reserves are in the poverty.

No comments: